Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hi everybody!

This blog is entirely dedicated to Tao Kim Hai and of course to his masterpiese, "The Cock".

Correct me if I'm wrong but when ever you search for Tao Kim Hai or his story, nothing useful comes out. It is such a pity since the story is magnificent and contains a lot of valuable lessons.

Posted below is an overview of the story. It is like we are undressing the story so that we will understand what it is really about.

Sad because it is not the full story? Don't fret because we also got it!

1 comment:

  1. I wept and laughed as I read this story! It means so much to me. He and Ruth were my surrogate parents when I was a troubled teen and his daughter became my landlady in Paris and today I am the Chicken Lady of Key West. I do so love my roosters!

    ReplyDelete